This has become one of my staple recipes. Few ingredients and a short prep time make this right up my alley. Not to mention it tastes amazing! Salmon coated in dijon mustard and a panko-parsley-lemon zest mixture = lots of great flavor. Check it out!
Panko Dijon Salmon
⅔ cup panko
2 tablespoons finely minced fresh parsley
1 teaspoon lemon zest
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
4 (6- to 8-ounce) salmon fillets, skin on
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
lemon wedges, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine the panko, parsley, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and toss with a fork until the crumbs are evenly coated; set aside.
3. Place the salmon fillets on a lightly greased baking sheet.
4. Generously brush the top of each fillet with the mustard, then season with salt and pepper.
5. Press the panko mixture thickly on top of the mustard on each fillet.
6. Place salmon in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until cooked through and panko begins to brown.
I served mine with corn over some leftover quinoa I had in my fridge. It’s delicious no matter what you do with it! Enjoy:)